Reģistrēts darba devējs
What we do
Processing & funding payroll
With our team of experts, running payroll has never been easier. We take care of:
- Setting up local payroll
- Collecting and processing time sheets
- Paying your employees in the local currency
- Distributing payslips
- Depositing and filing taxes, social contributions, pensions and any other government fees
- Handling workers’ compensation
Employee onboarding & offer management
Get your remote team onboarded quickly with the help of our legal specialists without lifting a finger.
- We manage the entire offer management process of hiring qualified talent and offering them a position.
- We provide an excellent onboarding experience for your team members when they start their employment with you as this is vital when it comes to retaining top skilled talent.
- We make your team feel cared for and appreciated with an employment contract that meets local standards and a benefits package that’s both appealing and relevant for where they live.
We ensure you are fully compliant with all local legal, statutory, and regulatory requirements and obligations. No more guesswork, headaches, or unexpected surprises.
Creating & maintaining employment contracts
We create and maintain employment contracts that are in accordance with local laws and circumstances.
Maintaining the certificate of insurance
We ensure the policy is up-to-date and contains correct information to avoid any errors or legal implications that can stop you from growing your business.
Organising compliance documents
We collect and manage all required compliance documents efficiently and effectively to ensure all team members work compliantly.
No need to open an entity
You will acquire access to an international talent pool without opening a local entity.
Full employment lifecycle managed for you
We are the only all-inclusive solution you need for all your employment processes.
Your business and your team supported at all times
Our team of experts is on hand if you ever need guidance on holidays, sick leave, maternity or paternity leave, termination or local labor laws and standards.